Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's a Blog Life

Bloggint Take Two

It seems that life moves so quickly so I'm revamping this this blog to be more business related and allow clients to be updated. This will be a place for me to share recent sessions, update people and customers on new things that are happening with Tara Sinclair Hingco Art & Design. I will also lend some photography tips and share some snippets of my real life.

Fall Sessions - Limited: Just a reminder that if you have a gift certificate, trunk show special, please call me as soon as possible to schedule your session. Fall is filling up very quickly with only a few Saturday sessions remaining. All spots not filled before December will have to wait for my maternity leave return. I will be calling outstanding clients to remind them to book before spots are gone.

Holiday Time: Also, keep an eye out for holiday cut-off order timelines. I will be announcing this in early September.

Babies, Babies and more Babies: If you are expecting a baby, please call ahead to schedule your newborn session or Baby & Belly package. September is awaiting the arrival of many new ones so be sure to come back to see all the little new arrivals.

  • Congratulations to the following babies recently made their welcome into the world: Aiden, Thea, Matthew, Trevor, Eli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home